The new DNP DS80DX dye-sublimation duplex printer combines versatility and high-quality performance to produce a vast range of simplex and duplex prints. Designed with DNP's award-winning dye-sublimation technology, the DS80DX allows professional photographers and photo retailers to maximize their revenue potential within the growing photobook market.
The DS80DX has dual paper supplies that allow for easy duplex and simplex printing. The duplex printing function is sheet-fed with a dedicated media tray for double-sided prints, such as photobooks and calendars. The simplex printing function yields 4”x8”, 5”x8”, 6”x8”, 8”x10” and 8”x12” photo prints.
A powerful printer control engine specially designed to optimize image quality ensures the DS80DX produces every print with rich full-color detail in stunning matte or glossy finishes.
DNP custom-created software allowing you to create mini photo books on-site!
The DS80DX comes bundled with our mini photobook™ software for instantly creating compact-sized 4”x4”, 4”x8”, and 6”x8” photobooks as well as 4”x16” panoramic photobooks, printed across two 4”x8” spreads.
- Print premium professional quality photos, photo calendars, and photo books in stunning matte or glossy finish.
- Increase your profitability utilizing the single or duplex capabilities of the DS80DX.
- Prints simplex or duplex photos. The printer is optimized to give your customers the vibrant colors they demand.
- Ergonomic design for easy-access front loading of media. Once the paper is loaded -- you're ready to go!
- Dye Sublimation / Thermal Transfer
- Max Resolution: 300 x 600 dpi
- Print Sizes: 4 x 8" to 8 x 12"
- Simplex Print Speed: 35 Seconds
- Duplex Print Speed: 135 Seconds
- Roll Paper Feed
- High-Speed Mode
- USB 2.0 Connectivity
- mini photobook Software Included
Can be used with the DNP SNAPLAB+ SL620A