DNP WPS20 Wireless Print Server WPS Pro
Instant Print…Instant Smile.
Photo printing made simple with DNP’s new wireless solution!
Use any capture device from cameras and cell phones to tablets and computers coupled with a DNP photo printer for PC-free wireless printing
- SPEED! There is a 66% improvement in processing speed
- Built-in 7” integrated touch display
- External antenna for improved range and connectivity
- New and Improved Mobile Print 2 app
The Best Wireless Shoot-to-Print Solution for Event Photographers and Photo Booths,
eliminating the use of wires and memory cards!
The WPS Pro allows users to efficiently increase their instant shoot-to-print photo business by eliminating the use of wires and memory cards. Use any capture device – from cameras and cell phones to tablets and computers – coupled with a DNP photo printer for PC-free wireless control interface. An included mobile status app allows users to see real-time printer status, configuration control, and job process sharing.
The WPS Pro can connect to two identical DNP photo printer models for speed/redundancy or connect to two different models for an increased range of print size options. The device allows for multiple print sizes including 4x6, 5x7, 6x8 and 8x10, 8x12 as well as 2x6” photo strips depending on the combination of printers and media. It also supports printing with glossy, luster, fine matte, and matte finishes and allows images to be combined with custom borders.
*Third-party accessories are required
- WPS Pro supports wireless connection to many WiFi-enabled DSLR cameras*, PCs, Macs, mobile phones and tablets (iOS and Android)
- WPS Pro works with DNP professional roll-based photo printers and supports many printer product features, including print sizes and multiple finish types
- Many 3rd party hardware and software developers have direct support of WPS Pro, including CamRanger, WiPics, SimpleBooth, WiFi Booth, SLR Booth and more
- Free WPS Print 2 apps for iOS and Android are available in their respective online stores
- WPS Pro can automatically overlay custom borders and graphics
- When WPS Pro is connected to an Internet router (via a cable) mobile devices have Internet access as well as the ability to print via WPS Pro
Windows Win 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32 or 64 bit)
Mac OS 10.9 through 10.12
Radio frequency 2.4 GHz: 802.11b/g/n
Security features WPA
Dimensions (WHD) 6.75" x 4.62" x 2" (171.4 x 116.8 x 50.8mm) (At widest protuberances)
Unit weight 14.4 oz (.9 lbs)
Power 110 - 240v, 50 or 60Hz
Certifications FCC, CE, UL
Compatible DNP Printers DS620A, RX1HS, DS820A, DS40, DS80
Print sizes DS620A: 4x6”, 2x6” Strips x 2, 5x7”, 3.5x5“, 6x8”, 5x5” Square,
6x6” Square, 4x6“ x 2, 2x6” Strips x 4
DS40: 4x6”, 2x6” Strips x 2, 5x7”, 3.5x5“, 6x8”, 4x6” x 2,
2x6“ Strips x 4
RX1HS: 4x6”, 2x6“ Strips x 2, 6x8”, 6x6” Square, 4x6“ x 2,
2x6” Strips x 4
DS80: 8x10”, 8x12”, 8x8” Square, 6x8” x 2, 6x8”, 5x8” x 2,
5x8”, 4x8” x 2, 4x8”
DS820A: 8x10”, 8x12”, 8x8” Square, 6x8” x 2, 6x8”, 5x8” x 2,
5x8”, 4x8” x 2, 4x8”
Companion Mobile App Requirement:
Android Versions 4.4 and later
iOS Versions 6.0 and later