Print and Cure in 3-Easy Steps
The fully-enclosed BT-12 printer makes garment printing safe, clean and foolproof. The automatic process takes just minutes with the BT-12 and accompanying finisher unit that prints your designs and cures the inks in one smooth workflow. In just 3-easy steps you can have a fully-finished custom printed product in your hands.
Distinctive Features and Highlights
Start Printing Right Out-of-the-Box
A complete low-cost solution includes a finisher unit, cassette tray and cleaning accessories.
Includes Super-Easy Software
If you can use a desktop printer, you can output your PNG and JPG files with our included software. Users can also output TIFF, PDF and BMP files with their choice of design programs.
Durable Stainless Steel Printheads
192 nozzles per channel, 2 channels per head and variable dot printing offer professional print results on a wide range of cotton/cotton mix products.
Brilliant Inks and Images
Provide sharp and color-brilliant image results.
Affordable to Run and Easy-to-Profit
Requires no special electrical set-up and works with standard wall sockets— a cost-effective solution with a low entry point, low cost-of-ownership and high return.
A Digitally Smart Alternative to Traditional Printing
Traditional apparel printing is bulky, messy, costly and time-consuming— avoid the fuss and expense with a fast, easy, on-demand alternative.
A Safe, Fully-Enclosed Process
Users of all abilities can print onto garments without coming into any contact with chemicals, heat, steam, or complicated processes that present safety issues.
Space-Saving Print Solution
The compact printer fits comfortably in any store, office, kiosk, workshop or home environment— the printer and finisher unit can be stacked to maximize functionality.
This turnkey “business in a box” includes the following items:
• BT-12 DTG Printer
• HB-12* Finisher to fix the inks onto the fabric
• Standard cassette tray for loading fabric product
• Roland Design Software
• Cleaning accessories (approximately 1-year supply)
* This will ship in a separate box.
The following items are not included with the BT-12 or HB-12 finisher:
USB 2.0 Interface Cable for USB Connection between the computer and the BT-12 Printer.
An Ethernet cable Connection (if you plan to connect 100BASE-TX or 10BASE-5)
Key Features and Benefits
- Supplied with a Two-Year Trouble-Free Warranty and an option to extend for an additional three more years
- A complete low-cost solution includes a finisher unit, cassette tray and cleaning accessories
- Highly affordable for start-up businesses or those who are not currently in the printing business
- A cost-effective solution with a low entry point, cost-of-ownership and high return
- Customers can output PNG, JPG, TIFF, PDF, BMP files in a quick and easy 3-step print process
- Does Not require any special electrical set-up and works with standard wall sockets
- High quality print results on light-colored 50% or 100% cotton t-shirts, tote bags, pet vests and more
- Fully-enclosed compact printer fits comfortably in any store, office, kiosk, workshop or home environment