Introducing the New VersaSTUDIO GS2-24 Desktop Cutter
The VersaSTUDIO GS2-24 desktop cutter inherits the cut quality, easy operation, and compact size of the GS-24, while also offering faster cutting speeds, greater cutting force, and a stylish new design.
In addition, this affordable, next-generation device boasts both Ethernet and USB connectivity, Roland DG Connect interface capability, and a DHCP function for enhanced customer usability.
Plus, when used in combination with a Roland DG printer, the GS2-24 benefits from the very latest VersaWorks software tools and features for unsurpassed ease of use, a smooth workflow, and maximum productivity.
These improvements, plus legendary Roland DG durability and reliability, make the GS2-24 ideal for a wide range of applications, including sign and graphics, decals and stickers, heat transfer apparel, general product decoration/personalization, and more. With its added features, increased versatility, and simple operation, the GS2-24 is a perfect choice for smaller sign shops, garment decorators, in-house marketing/design departments, in-plants, prosumers or crafters, and small office/home office use.
• Maximum cut speeds are up to 170% faster compared to the GS-24
• Maximum cutting pressure is up to 140% greater compared to the GS-24
• Includes GXS-24 stand at no additional cost
• New DHCP: IP address is automatically assigned – no complicated settings required
• Included CutSTUDIO software provides the tool for creating a wide range of applications
• Compatible with Roland DG Connect
• GS2-24 - $1,995
• Includes GXS-24 stand at no additional charge
• CutStudio and Plugins for AI and Corel included
• Three-Year Trouble-Free Warranty (Registration required for second and third years).
• Warranty extensions available for up to five total years of coverage.
• Also, once you register, you qualify for a variety of benefits such as free online training, phone, and