SRM-20 Engraving and Gift Marking Kit
SKU # SRM-ENG-ACC
This package included a variety of tooling options to get even more out versatility out of your desktop mill.
Whether you are looking to create diamond scribed gifts, custom engraved circuit boards, or short run plastic engraving, this solution is for you.
The SRM-20 Engraving and Gift Marking Kit can be purchased with a new SRM-20 or added to your existing machine.
With the included indexing fixture, you can ensure quick and accurate positioning of your engraving material.
The modular centering vice and fixtures can be added or removed to change workflows with ease.
The kit includes a spring-loaded diamond scribe tool and precision V-Bits allowing you to mark on a variety of materials like wood, plastics, metal, composites, and much more.
The solution also includes VCarve Desktop which empowers users to create high end engraving output on a compact 3D device. This industry standard engraving program is powerful yet intuitive and will help bring your creative ideas to life.
If you are a 2D engraver, 3D Engraver, Sign Maker, Engineer, CNC Programmer, Machinist, or hobbyist, this accessory kit will empower you and your Roland machine.
• This kit expands the SRM-20’s capabilities to include diamond scribing and rotary engraving applications.
• Ideal for small format rotary engraving applications like custom name tags, custom PCB’s, and sheet engraving.
• Great for diamond scribing applications like tag production, plate marketing, gift engraving, keepsake customization, and much more.
• The kit is quick and easy to install allowing you to switch workflows from milling, scribing, and engraving within minutes.
• VCarve has a wide range of industry standard import / export file formats that accommodate workflows with AutoCAD, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW and other design programs.
• If you are a 2D engraver, 3D Engraver, sign maker, engineer, CNC programmer, machinist, or hobbyist, this accessory kit will empower you and your Roland SRM-20.